This Sunday is my 27th Birthday! I'm super excited about it. So far I've celebrated with one of my friend's whose birthday was last weekend and this weekend we plan on doing it all over again!
Birthday Cake Shots
Bright pink shots that taste just like birthday cake!
· 1/4 cup Betty Crocker™ ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
· 1 teaspoon Betty Crocker™ pink gel food colour, divided
· 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
· 1 cup cake vodka, chilled
· 1 cup Baileys™ Irish Cream or Godiva™ White Chocolate Liqueur, chilled
1. Tint Betty Crockery™ frosting with 1/2 teaspoon gel food colouring. Spread on a small plate and dip the rims of 6 shot glasses in the frosting.
2. Then dip the shot glasses in the sprinkles. Set aside.
3. And now, for the shots. Squeeze a smidgen of Betty Crocker™ pink gel food colouring into the bottom of a Mason jar or re-sealable pitcher. I’m all for the Mason, though, because there are little measuring lines printed right on the outside. It’s the ultimate cocktail shaker for a crowd!
4. Pour in some vodka and shake-shake-shake until your concoction is bright pink.
5. Time to add some chilled cream liqueur. We went for Baileys™, but white chocolate Godiva™ or Rumchatta works, too.
6. You’ll have this beautiful, milky mixture that simply screams, “Sip me! I’m a drinkable birthday cake!”
Bottoms up, Birthday Girl.