Things can get messy around the holidays. With all of the baking and eating and guests that you'll have over, you're going to be doing a lot of hand washing. But why go for boring store-bought hand wash? When you have guest over, wouldn't it be cool if you had your own custom hand soap to treat yourself and guest with. They'll marvel at the ghoulish glow and even more, they'll be shocked at how easy it is to make.
After making my own body wash, I thought, why not do it again with a holiday twist? You only need 5 ingredients to make your own all natural hand soap. And the best part is that it can easily be customised with your favourite scent just by adding your favourite essential oils. Check out the tutorial below to learn how to make your own just in time for Halloween!
DIY Ghoulish Glow Liquid Hand Soap
Makes 16 oz.
- 1 cup Dr. Wood’s Natral Castile Soap
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. essential oil (I used Lavender)
- 2 tbsp. vegetable glycerine
- 2 drops neon green food colouring
- Pour all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk carefully together until combined. Pour soap mixture into a hand soap dispenser and it’s ready to be used. You may find it easiest to use a small funnel to pour the soap into the soap pump. If you want thicker soap, use less water.