Today I'm sharing a unique Valentine's Day gift that'll be sure to win the heart of your crush! This takes a little coordination and planning, but really is super simple to make and a joy to receive! Let's jump in!
- Helium Tank
- Mini heart or regular balloons (or standard size)
- White computer paper
- Cardstock pen
- Washi tape
- String pin (for Popping!)
- Glitter letters – optional
- Candy – optional
- Cut tiny strips of computer paper and write your messages on them. They could be little quotes, song lyrics, or even fun date ideas! Set them aside while you prep the rest of the surprise box!
- Use glitter letters, or a pen, to write out “POP!” on a piece of cardstock and tape that to the lid of the box using washi tape. On top of that tape your pin.
- If you’re using mini heart balloons, you’ll only use one message per balloon (Because the balloons are tiny, they can’t hold much weight!). Roll up your message and stuff it into the balloon along with a sprinkle of confetti.
- Soon before you’re ready to give the gift, fill your balloon with helium and tie it with a string. Tape the end of the string to the bottom of your box and fill the box with confetti, mylar or tissue paper, leaving enough room for the balloon. Stuff the balloon into the box and close it up with the lid.
- Now it’s time to deliver your little love messages!