For our second Friday Favourites of the month, we're sharing delicious St. Patrick's Day themed recipes and one really easy party favour for you to try. So drink, drink some more and be merry!
1. St. Patrick's Day Oreos - While I'm not much of an Oreo fan (don't shoot me), these Oreos are so cute, you've just got to try them. And don't stress if you can't find the mint Oreos, regular Oreos should work just fine.
2. St. Patrick's Day Pudding Dessert - Who doesn't like puddings and parfaits? This dessert is so easy to make even the kids can get in on the fun!
3. These balloons are great decorations for St. Patrick’s Day – they’re so easy to assemble that in a few minutes you’ll have enough decor to make a huge impact at your party. All it takes is a little air and twine!
4. Shamrock Pretzels are a fast and easy St. Patrick's Day candy recipe. This one is perfect for kids to help with! All you need are pretzels, green candy coating, and the patience to arrange them into shamrock shapes.
5. This adult version of sherbet punch is even more fabulous <wink wink>. It’s perfect for a crowd and this recipe really puts a delicious twist on the traditional mint mojito. You can garnish yours with golden stir sticks (it is St. Patrick’s Day after all) or a few extra slices of limes and mint leaves!