Now that we've had time to adjust to the spring weather and fashions (my allergies still haven't adjusted) there’s no better way to celebrate the weekend than with a good DIY project. Take advantage of the sunshine and get a couple of your besties together for a craft date, complete with home décor and beauty treatments! So here are the 5 projects I’m looking forward to the most to tackle this weekend before Monday rolls back around!
1. Getting an edge, business cards – I love my business, but I can’t believe how easy it is to give them a quick face lift! This is a great 2 minute project that allows you to tackle other projects as well since it won’t take long to complete.
2. Coconut oil & Coffee Body Scrub – I tried making my own exfoliating coffee soap bar, but the tutorial I followed left me with more questions than answers, and soap that may have done more than exfoliate (more like take my skin off because it was so hard and jagged). So let’s hope this one goes better.
3. DIY Gallery Wall – I’ve wanted to do this project since February but kept putting it off. Well now I’m ready and can’t wait to show you guys the end results!
4. Washi Tape Mini Wood Pallet Coasters – OMG how cute are these! I don’t have washi tape or know where to find any on my island, but I know how to improvise. This should be fun!
5. Zipper ring – When I read the tutorial on how to do this, I couldn’t believe it was so simple! This is another project that shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes to complete!
What DIY projects are you making this weekend? Did we inspire you to try something new? Show us your project by tagging us on Instagram + using the hashtag #iamcreative!