This post is sponsored by Panda Vita Baobab Fruit Powder. We were given a free package of their product to review. All opinions are honest and unsolicited.
Back in January, we gave you a discount code to get 10% off Baobab Fruit Powder, a new innovation on protein powder! Baobab fruit powder has immense nutritious properties. It's a wonder for your digestion and a rich source of vitamin C which provides you with natural energy; this makes it perfect for livening your body and mind up and to keep you from feeling tired during the day.
Organic baobab powder can be added to many things and included in a vast range of food recipes. Here I have come up with a very simple, yet very tasty, baobab juice drink. I added one small red apple to mine because I love apples and carrots together.
- 1 tsp PandaVita organic baobab powder
- 4 large carrots, peeled
- 4 oranges
- 2cm fresh ginger root
- Wash and peel the carrots.
- Add the carrots and fresh ginger root to a juicer (NOT A BLENDER, IT WILL TAKE FOREVER TO SEIVE) and juice them together.
- Peel and juice the oranges to create a separate juice.
- Mix the two juices together while adding the baobab powder.
- Drink and enjoy!
Tip: If the juice is too thick, add a little water and mix well until the right consistency. I used 100% apple juice