It's summertime so you know what that means: Camping! Now I may be an island gal, but let's not get this twisted. My island is also a city, which makes me a city girl as well! So I am not a fan of camping! But that doesn't mean I should miss out on all the great traditional camping treats, right? And what better way to enjoy a traditional camping treat, than to combine it with coffee!
When I saw this recipe on Tater Tots and Jello, I thought it would be a great way to make everyone in my church envious of my new coffee flavour (and it worked)! I never really liked s'mores though because I don't like chocolate. But being broke has a great way of making you resourceful! I swapped out chocolate syrup for nutella and the rest is history!
S’mores Iced Latte Recipe
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup/nutella
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup milk
- whipped cream (optional)
- graham cracker crumbs
- Mix heavy whipping cream and marshmallow cream on high speed with a stand or hand mixer until peaks form. Spoon desired amount into the bottom of a glass.
- Squeeze 1-2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup into the glass.
- Add ice to the glass and then gently pour coffee and milk over top.
- Top the iced coffee with your desired toppings. I top mine with more whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs.
Stick a straw in your drink and enjoy!
**Since Kelsey and I are extra cream and sugar enthusiast, we mixed our coffee and milk in a separate glass along with a spoonful of granulated sugar. Shhh!! Our secret!