Guilt-free and good-for-you come to mind when making this sweet strawberry smoothie. Thanks to a protein boost from protein powder, this satisfying berry blend will leave you feeling energized and ready to tackle the day, even if you save this for dessert!
Strawberry Chocolate Smoothie
yield: 2 SMOOTHIES
prep time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon your favourite protein powder
- whipped cream, optional
- mini chocolate chips, optional
- Place frozen fruit into a blender and allow it to sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes. This will allow the fruit to thaw slightly and make for easy blending.
- Add in the Silk® Chocolate Cashewmilk and cocoa powder. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- If desired, top with whipped cream, fresh strawberries and mini chocolate chips.