Get into the Christmas spirit with these Apple Cinnamon Whiskey Smashers. It’s a smooth and warming cocktail that’s easy to create, refreshing, and delicious. Bonus…this drink can be made ahead of time for easy holiday entertaining, and will you thaw you from the inside out!Read More
With Valentine's Day coming up you're going to need a little (or a lot) of liquid courage. I named this one the Rosé All Day Cocktail because it genuinely tasted like Rosé, even though it's just a blend of juices and a few different liquors. I made this when I had a friend over for dinner and even he had to agree that it tasted like a fancy wine. So if you're excited for this weekend, let's jump into this quick and easy recipe that's perfect to serve to your girlfriends, or before asking out your crush.
Rosé All Day Cocktail
- 1 can Snapple Mango Punch
- 1 part Mr. Boston's Peach Schnapps
- 1 part Gin
- 1 shot Barbancourt (Haitian Rum)
- Orange slices for garnish
- Mix all ingredients except for the orange slices in a blender on medium. If you don't have a blender, or don't want to use it just for this, just shake it up in a mixer.
- Pour into wine glasses then garnish with orange slices if you want to feel fancy and enjoy