And welcome to another edition of Thirsty Thursdays! I have been having so much fun mixing drinks and sharing them on my blog! My wine rack has grown exponentially this past year with various wines and spirits. And I've learned a lot about mixing them and making cool new drinks that everyone loves! Today I'm sharing another drink that involves lemonade, since I had so much fun making the beer lemonade last week!
STRAWBERRY & LIME PINOT GRIGIO PUNCH has the sweet flavor of your favourite wine with a great strawberry lime kick! This is an easy cocktail recipe, perfect for entertaining!
Strawberry & Lime Pinot Grigio Punch
- 1.5 liter of Moscato wine
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, defrosted
- 1 c strawberries, diced plus 1 c strawberries sliced
- 1 lime sliced
- 2 Liter 7 Up
- place 1 cup of diced strawberries and 1/4 cup of limeade in a blender and puree
- run through a strainer to remove most of the seeds
- pour into a pitcher
- add remaining limeade and moscato into the pitcher
- garnish with strawberry and lime slices
- chill in fridge
- when ready to serve top each glass with 7 Up