This is the perfect recipe for someone who wants to impress on a budget or satisfy pizza cravings without the wait! I was never a fan of thin crust, and still don't like it. But I must admit, naan flatbread is sooooooooooooo much cheaper than pizza dough.I got a pack of 10 loaves for $6.84 and the dough would've been a one-time use for almost $6. And let's face it, who doesn't love naan bread? One of my best friend's introduced it to me 3 years ago and now I look for any excuse to eat it.
You might also be wondering why I used an Alfredo sauce instead of tomato. Well after being diagnosed with acid reflux, it was important for me to identify my triggers, and tomato sauce is one of them. So I love white pizzas!
So if you're looking for a quick and easy dinner idea or maybe even a healthy snack, look no further! And if 3 ingredients is too simple, feel free to add additional toppings like bacon bits, pineapple slices, green onions, mushrooms, tomatoes; GO NUTS!
Three Ingredient White Pizza Flatbread
- Naan flatbread or pizza dough
- Alfredo sauce (a jar from the spaghetti aisle!)
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded (I used Gouda)
- On a parchment lined baking sheet (you don't have to use parchment, but it does make for much easier clean-up), layer flatbread, Alfredo sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees on the centre oven rack for 8 to 12 minutes, or until everything is heated through and cheese is melted and bubbling.
For more pizza and snack recipes, check these out: