I'm so excited to close out this year! Not because this year sucked, no far from it! I had a great year! Of course there were some ups and downs, but the ups definitely exceeded the downs! I finally made it to one year in a relationship, I finally spent Christmas with him, things changed for the better on my job (notice I don't complain as much any more), I reunited with friends I thought I'd never speak to again, went kayaking, toured the seas on a pirate ship, tried The Cheesecake Factory for the first time, found out I'm expecting a goddaughter in February (my birth month), and so much more, but most importantly, I'm ending the year with a much stronger faith than what I started the year with.
I learned so much this year and I'm so happy that I was able to share it with you guys. You've become more than just my readers, you're also my friends. Over the course of the year I've met so many people who were like, "Hey I know you!" I had no idea my words reached so many of you and for that I am truly humbled. So to welcome the New Year and officially close out 2015, I have compiled (in chronological order from most recent to oldest) a list of my Top 15 Posts of 2015:
- Getting Vulnerable with Kamillah
2. Travel Diaries: Abaco
3. DIY Nautical Themed Wedding
4. 8 Irresistible Donuts to Kick Off Your Weekend
5. Seafood Margarita Alfredo
6. Summer-to-Fall Essentials that Looks Good on Everyone
7. DIY Catnip Toy
8. Power Woman: Ria Georgina
9. 10 Things You Can Do When You're Having a Bad Day
10. The 2015 Bahamian Icon Awards
11. DIY Body Wash with Honey + Coconut Milk
12. How to Unplug & Let Go
13. Funfetti Waffles with Whipped Lemon Yoghurt Topping and Fresh Berries
14. Vegan Spinach + Mushroom Grilled Cheese
15. DIY Black Crop Top Without a Pattern
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
See you in 2016!